Halfmile’s Pacific Crest Trail maps are the most current and accurate Pacific Crest Trail maps available and widely used by thru-hikers and section hikers. Halfmile and many other volunteers have spent months with a GPS logging the trail and marking PCT landmarks from 2007 – 2014.
What’s so great about Halfmile’s PCT maps?
- Based on all new GPS data from 2014. These are the most current and accurate PCT maps available.
- Free iPhone and Android smartphones apps using an exactly matching data set.
- Halfmile’s maps are in color and easy to read. A larger 1:31680 scale (1 inch = 1/2 mile) scale is used.
- Halfmile’s maps are relatively large, formatted for 8.5 x 11 inch printing, for easier navigation.
- Waypoints mark the trail every half mile, trail mileage is noted on the maps every two miles.
- Waypoints for water sources, campsites, road crossings and other useful hiker landmarks.
- Every twist and turn and switchback of the trail is shown to help with navigation.
- Waypoints and tracks are available for downloading to your GPS, so your GPS screen and paper maps exactly match.
- Amazing new elevation profiles.
- Halfmile’s maps are easy to download and print .pdf files. Download just one multipage file for each section of the PCT.
- All you need is free Adobe Acrobat Reader software to print the maps.
- Halfmile’s maps are free for personal or educational use.
Send comments or questions to [email protected]